About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Kendall & Jacob :: Married!

Just under a week ago, I was honored to be a guest-with-a-purpose at the wedding of Kendall and Jacob!  They are a sweet, young, and enamored couple who have endured a lot of waiting before making their vows!  Jacob is a Marine, and as such, he has traveled a lot and been away often over the years they have been together.  They always missed each other and anxiously waited for him to return!  And so it was this back and forth, but as of March 12, these high school sweet hearts have finally become one!

What can I say about the wedding day?  Well . . .
It was a fun day,


full of affection,







people dressed to the nines,



waiting with anticipation,



beautiful details,



and lots of getting ready!




 And as the breath-taking bride prepared to walk down the aisle,

(Thank you to my wonderful fiance and second shooter for the day for being there and capturing this shot!)

there could be no question what all the fuss was for!  What a beautiful day and a beautiful couple!

You may kiss the bride!





Congratulations, Kendall and Jacob!  Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this special day!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner