About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hayley & Nathan :: Married!! St Louis Wedding Photographer

Back in May, I took engagement photos for one sweet, beautiful couple that met on eharmony.  I loved their story, and I just loved the two of them!  They have such natural chemistry and great hearts.  Last Friday, I had the privilege to shoot their wedding day!  It was charming, filled with sparkly details and love.  I hope you enjoy these wedding photos and everything about this day that made it so them!






I absolutely loved the energy in the room while Hayley got ready!  You could tell this was the event of a lifetime to the bridesmaids!  They were all so excited to be sharing this special day with her.



And she looked stunning.








The groom was looking pretty dapper himself!



Here comes the bride . . . .













Just before the reception, we stopped for some bride and groom portraits in the dark.  I adored this part of the day! 





The reception details were both classy and incredibly cute!  Everything was the "best ever!"  ;)


The toasts were some of the best I've heard.  Both the maid of honor and the best man gave a hilarious yet meaningful tribute to the bride and groom!










These two never looked so obviously in love all day as much as they did during their first dance.












Thank you so much, Hayley and Nathan!  Your day was beautiful, as are the two of you, inside and out!  It was an honor to be there!  I hope you had an awesome honeymoon and that you will have an even more awesome beginning of your life together!  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner