About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Welcome to the World, Anthony Nash!

As I was telling Mary at this session, I still remember so clearly . . . . It was her sister Valari's wedding, which I was photographing.  Mary was pretty far along with her daughter, Sophia, in her belly, and it feels like yesterday!  Yet here we are!  Sophia turned 2 in January, and her little brother, Anthony, just made his debut!  How does time fly so quickly?!

Regardless of the fact that time is getting away from me, I was so happy to meet and snuggle this little guy!  He is such a beautiful little baby boy!  But don't take my word for it; take a look!  :)









Sophia tried her best to not be in any pictures with her little brother, haha!  But we tricked her and got quite a few!  This was one of my favorites of all three.



At the end, we snuck in some sweet snuggles with just Mary and Anthony, and they were my favorites of the entire session!  Mary, you are totally glowing!  Congratulations on your perfect little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner