About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Marjorie & Chris :: Engaged! St Louis Wedding Photographer

Marjorie and Chris are simply full of fun!  I couldn't be happier to be photographing this couple!  I think everything you need to know could be surmised from two things that happened the night they got engaged:  dancing in a parking lot, and 30 minutes of praying together.  These two love God, they love fun (and swing dancing!), and they love each other.  Marjorie and Chris, I can not wait for your wedding!  :)


Since they both do love swing dancing, we had to make it a part of their session.  It will definitely make an appearance at the wedding, too, I'm told.


 These two were so playful and fun together, it made my job easy!  They were always up for a quiet, snuggly moment, too, though.







All of these photos were from Main Street St Charles and Frontier Park.  I always meet at Bike Stop Cafe, just for a central location.  This night the cafe had a cute table-side fire on their patio, and we took full advantage. 




We finished out the night by walking along the cobblestone sidewalks of Main Street, and these two rocked it just as much as everything beforehand.




How adorable are these two?!



Marjorie and Chris, I just love the energy the two of you have together, and I am so happy to be your photographer!  Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner