About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family Portraits on Main Street

I got to shoot a fun photo session today in downtown St. Charles.  Brandie, Kurt, and little Ashton were a really nice family and so photogenic!  To top it off, the weather was basically perfect!



This is the guy responsible for the event.  He is just turning one, and the pictures were to commemorate his milestone! 


 
I don't know about you, but I think he is just about as cute as little boys come!





I also loved the setting.  Main Street was quite scenic and had lots of cool little photo spots. 
It was a fun day!  Congrats Brandie and Kurt, and happy birthday, Ashton!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner