About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Justin & Melinda :: Engaged!

    Justin and Melinda tell a story not too many engaged couples tell . . . one that begins online!  After making the original online connection, these two were inseparable!  Well, without seeing each other in person, that is.  For a few weeks they talked nonstop using the venues technology provides!  Then, they decided it was time to meet.  It was at the very place that they met for the first time about 7 months ago that Justin popped the question! 






I had a good time taking pictures of these two!  I especially enjoyed hearing their story, because I met my wonderful boyfriend online! 
Thanks so much, and I hope for the best of weddings and marriages for the two of you!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW I have an awesome sister and a great brother-in-law to be! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner