About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lola & Anthony :: Engaged!

Lola and I go back a bit.  Her and I met and became friends about 5 years ago.  I still remember the day I met her.  We were in college choir together, and it was our first day.  Everyone stood up, introduced him or herself, and finished the sentence, "I'm in choir because . . . ."  Lola, being the passionate advocate I've always known her to be, stood up and used the opportunity to share her interest in music therapy.  She said if anyone was interested, she would be trying to start a club on campus.  Well, music therapy was not a major at Missouri Southern, but it was my pursuit also!  A lot has changed since then, but just like that day, I feel like Lola and I have always had a special connection and something in common.

There have been so many times we've talked about rough relationships together and dreamed about our ideal man. It is so wonderful to see Lola find a man like Anthony!  Seeing the two of them together, I can tell how much his eyes light up because of her, and I'm in awe at how comfortable they are together!















 What a fun couple you guys make!  I'm so happy for the two of you, and I can't wait for your wedding!!
Congrats!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner