About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Kiara & Brian :: Engaged!


Meet Kiara and Brian!  These two have been waiting since February to have a May engagement shoot!  And if you ask me, it was worth the wait.



I am crazy about Forest Park for photos.  I don't know what it is about this place, but I am always in love with the lighting and the colors when I go back and edit the photos!





Do these two not look amazing together?!






Kiara, you are stunning.





Congratulations, Kiara and Brian!! Best of luck with all of the wedding planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner