About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cassie & Justin :: Married!


Welcome to the wedding of Cassie and Justin, a couple I have known since college . . . well, mostly I've just known Cassie, but I've never known her to say anything but good about Justin!
These two enjoyed a simple and beautiful wedding in a small church in Neosho, MO.  Her color choice was a light blue and golden yellow, making for a fresh, summery feel.

Traditional chapel-style sanctuaries are becoming less common, it seems, but I love the look of churches like this!


Cassie made a beautiful bride, looking both very cute and very elegant.  



By her side was a groom that didn't disappoint either!  


The bridal party was awesome!  This group was so much fun; I didn't have to talk the guys into being silly . . . not even a little!  They came up with this pose all on their own!


I knew most of the bridesmaids from college as well, and there was no lack of smiles and silly-ness there!





Even the ring-bearer was a camera ham. 



Justin and Cassie, congratulations!  I am so glad I got to be there and be a part of your big day! 



Enjoy the road ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner