About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Tracy, Ryan, & Addison :: One More on the Way!


Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting and shooting for a wonderful family:  Tracy, Ryan, and Addison!

Tracy and Ryan were married around 3 years ago, and cutie-pie Addison joined them about a year later!



 


Of course, if you saw the title, you know already that there is now one more on the way!  About 35 weeks along, Tracy is adorable!
 



Yep!  That's right!  Addison will be gaining a little brother!





I get the feeling she is going to be a very sweet big sister!


Thank you and congratulations to a lovely family!


I think, somehow, you'll be even cuter as a family of four!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner