About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Abby & Jimmy :: Happily, Newly, Wed!

 It was a little over 6 months ago.  They dressed to impress.  They invited family and friends and promised great things to each other.  They kissed.  We saw the photos.  Abby and Jimmy were married!

This couple is so happy together!  6 months might as well have been 6 minutes, because they look just as love-struck as they did the first day they were married.  I had so much fun walking around downtown Lebanon and stealing shots with these two!  Abby brought a very cute umbrella, so we'll start with this {slightly silly} shot of each of them.





 
We got to spend some time in the mini-park where Jimmy actually proposed to Abby.  Right above, they're sitting in the gazebo of that park.  But, below, they're standing where the very act took place!  Too cute.











 Thanks so much, Abby and Jimmy!  You two were a lot of fun to hang out with, as I knew you'd be!  Let's do this again some time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner