About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Danielle & Dominick :: Married!

This past Friday was an exciting day.  Danielle, my sister-in-law's little sister, got married!  It was a dream wedding!  The dress, the locations, the details -- all worked out gorgeously!  Words don't say enough, so I'll try to keep it short and let the pictures do the talking!

We started with a first look.  For those of you who don't know, this is a special moment before the ceremony where the bride reveals herself to the groom for the first time that day.  It is such an emotional moment, and I loved being a part of it!

Waiting to approach the groom . . . .


During moments like these, I can't help but love my job.

 After the first look, we trekked to the City Museum for bridal party pictures.  
Oh. My. Goodness!  
I could not have been more pleased with Danielle's choice to do the pictures here! 

We started on the rooftop . . .



. . . then had a little more fun inside!


So many more fun shots happened!  I can't wait for you to see the rest, Danielle & Dominick!


 After the City Museum, Danielle had a little time to go back to the church and freshen up.  We also found time to sneak in a few more photos, of course :)
 She looked absolutely stunning.


The ceremony was held at St. Stanislaus cathedral.  The interior is probably among the most beautiful in the St. Louis area.  So fitting for such a perfect wedding day.

I had a very talented second shooter for the day too!  She grabbed this awesome wide shot.   Thanks so much for all your help, Lindsey!

 The ceremony, like everything else about the day, was sweet and beautiful.  






I don't think I can imagine a couple looking any happier!


Congratulations, Danielle & Dominick!  That was such a fun and meaningful day, and I was honored to be a part of it!  You two are wonderful people, and I know this is the beginning of many wonderful years together!  I hope you are having the time of your life in Jamaica!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner