About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Colleen & Jay :: Newlywed & Family Photos

A lot of wonderful things happen when two people get married.  Perhaps one of the most significant, though, is that families come together!

Colleen and Jay recently said "I do" with a justice of the peace in Texas.  They then came to St. Louis, where family is, to celebrate!  Since everyone would be dressed up, Colleen figured, why not sneak in a family photo session?!  I totally agree.

We began with group photos.  One of my favorites is this adorable picture of Colleen with her two sweet girls, Sophia and Norah.

 

The whole group included Beth & Rory - Colleen's siblings; Jay & Colleen - the newlyweds; Brendan, Norah, & Sophia - the kiddos; and grandma & grandpa Eileen & Steve.  They make a pretty lovely family.

 

Eileen & Steve were too cute.  I love being able to see such a visible spark of romance after years and years together!





This family was very light-hearted, so we strayed from the normal posed shots and had some fun too!



I had no idea just how much personality these kids would have!  They were a lot of fun!




After seeing how happy Colleen and Jay were and how much they and the kids laughed together, I knew this was an awesome match!  Congratulations, Colleen, Jay, and family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner