About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Valari & Grant :: Engaged!


Valari and Grant are a couple that looks great together and is a lot of fun to shoot with!  Not only were they totally cool to hang out with for the hour, but I have more favorites from this session than any other regular session before!  I had such a hard time picking for the blog!







How can a photographer not have fun with a couple so full of smiles?





These two are tying the knot in October with yours truly having the honor of shooting their photos!  Be sure to check back then for more of their story and images of what is looking to be a gorgeous ceremony.  






Congratulations, Valari and Grant!  I'm so excited for October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner