About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Erica :: College Senior

Meet Erica.  A lovely lady with personality and a head on her shoulders!



This girl is a soon-to-be proud graduate of UMSL, and she's already thinking about heading back for doctoral studies!  She must like school or something . . . . ;)





Erica was very down-to-earth and rational.  Mix that with a healthy level of ambition, and this girl is going to make her mark on the world!






Congratulations, Erica!  Thanks so much for coming to me for your senior photos!  I can't wait for your graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner