About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Baby Amelia :: Welcome to the World!

Less than a couple of months ago, you may remember reading about an adorable girl's 1-year birthday on here.  Well, you may also remember that Avery had a sister on the way!

I am so excited to share with you Amelia's very first photo session!  I hope you enjoy!



Tiny feet, tiny person.  What a magical creation.







Avery is learning to be a sister for the first time.  She has no idea yet the blessing she's in for . . . :)







Congratulations, Casey, John, and Avery on your beautiful, growing family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner