About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Katie & Matt:: Married!

You may have just recently read about Katie & Matt's engagement right here on my blog!  But a little over a week ago, the actual big day was here!
Katie was quite possibly the most laid back bride possible!  Aside from a little excitement over, you know, marrying their soul mate, both were cool and collected all day.

I could not have been happier to be a part of this wedding.  What a great couple, what a gorgeous day, what a beautiful time!  Enjoy the photos of this special event.























































Congratulations, Katie and Matt!  Enjoy your new life together!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner