About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Carrie & Jay :: Married!

Do you remember it?  Carrie and Jay had their engagement session with me back in October of last year.  It feels so long ago, and yet the time went by so quickly!  Their wedding is finally here.  And what a gorgeous wedding it was!  This couple got married at the Magic Chef Mansion.  This was my first time shooting here, and I am in love! Everything about the place just oozes elegant, vintage charm. 


All of Carrie's detail choices did nothing but enhance the gorgeous surroundings.











Finally ready to go, Carrie looked stunning.


Oh, and I can't forget to mention how dapper Jay looked.  Keep looking at the photos to come, and you'll see he even wore a suit with coat tails and pinstripe pants.  Quite classy.







Parents of the groom soaking in the moment.



They exchanged the rings . . .


and sealed it with a kiss!


Carrie and her mom stopped for a quick, sweet photo before we began bridal party pictures.





˅I absolutely love this shot!˅


Maybe I'm being redundant, but I can't share these next shots without reiterating how beautiful of a bride Carrie made!




Loving the details at the reception!



The best man's toast compared Jay to Sherlock Holmes, while the maid of honor gave gifts to the bride and groom to "help" them in their marriage.  Laughs were awarded all around.










Gotta love a full dance floor!



Towards the end of the night, Carrie tossed the bouquet, and who should catch it?  None other than her sister Rachel, the maid of honor.  I hope their mom has enough energy left for one more! ;)


Congratulations, Carrie and Jay!  It was an honor and so much fun to be there to document both your engagement and your wedding!  I hope you two have the time of your lives in Ireland . . . and for the rest of your life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner