About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Carrie & Jay :: Engaged!

I love engagement sessions.  And I love the fall.  Though, I have to admit, it took me a little while!  When I moved to the St Louis area in late summer of last year, I thought everyone up here was crazy for loving fall so much!  But, now that the year has come full circle, there really is something refreshing about the cooler weather coupled with the pretty colors.  I might just be saying that because it isn't that cold just yet :)  

Whatever it is, I was super excited when Carrie wanted a fall theme for her engagement photos!  It was a beautiful day in Tower Grove Park, and Carrie and Jay are really cool to hang out with!


Did I mention that they're super cute together?


They even brought along their dogs for the shoot!  I love dogs, so this made me even happier!



I found it fun to know that their dogs' names are Onyx and Brindle.  Onyx is black, and Brindle is, well, brindle.  Fitting, right?  The funny thing is, Carrie and Jay gave the dogs their names before they had even met each other.  Now that's meant to be! ;)



One thing that's awesome about Carrie and Jay is the way they met!  Like my husband and me, these two found each other online!  For those doubters out there, these two seem perfect together!  Magic can definitely happen through the internet.

I love the vintage style (and not mention huge rock!) of her engagement ring.








Congratulations, Carrie and Jay!  I can not wait for your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner