About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Valari & Grant :: Married!!


Say it isn't so!  This is my last wedding of the season, and I just don't want to finish it! 

Valari and Grant are one of my favorite couples too.  Perhaps it's because they love photos and details, just like me, and I have fun hanging out with them!  Perhaps it's because they are the first couple that was able to book both their engagement and wedding with me.  Perhaps it's a little bit of everything.

Whatever the case, I was thrilled to see their wedding day arrive! Gorgeous was the theme of the day!


Valari and the girls got dolled up at the swanky downtown Hampton Inn.  I adored shooting with the classy and modern decor.



Getting prettied up . . .




. . . to see her man!  Valari and Grant opted for a first look.  This is such a beautiful and emotional time between the bride and groom, and I was honored to be a witness.


This sweetheart of a couple have a really unique story for how they met.  They just happened to be going to the same concert in downtown St. Louis, and they both happened to need tickets at the last minute.  So, what would anybody do but . . .  find a scalper!  Well, these two just happened to find the same one.  Little did they know soul mates had "just happened" to meet.






The bridal party was a really fun group to be with too.  Check out these good lookin' folks!





This lady was a dazzling bride.



Valari and Grant are serious Cardinal fans, so of course they were bummed to have to miss the game.  The Cards gave them an awesome wedding gift in the form of a win, though!


After having fun with the bridal party, it was time to get serious for the ceremony.  Such a captivating cathedral was no match for the beauty and meaning of the moment.





Ahh, I'd love to keep going until all of my favorites were on here, but then I'd leave you waiting for this post too long! :P
Congratulations, Valari and Grant!  Thank you for having me!  Your day was beautiful, as were the two of you! I wish you two the happiest of lives together!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner