About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chelsia :: Class of 2013 Senior!

How adorable is this senior girl?!  Readers, you may remember seeing Chelsia's lovely face in her mother, Yolonda's wedding post!  But, today, it's all about her!

This shot was the very first one from our shoot!  How photogenic can you get?



I could tell from talking with Chelsia just how smart and driven she is.  This girl has the world in front of her, with so many options!  I can't wait to see where you go, Chelsia!  I can definitely tell you will be successful in your endeavors!












Chelsia's mom, Yolonda, is currently stationed overseas with the military. So as Chelsia patiently waits for her to come home, she wanted a photo wearing her mom's jacket.  I can only imagine how proud Mom must be!


And of course, we had to get one in her guy's letter jacket!  So cute.  :)



Thanks so much, Chelsia, for having me take these photos for you!  I hope you have a blast with the rest of your senior year and even more fun as the rest of your life unfolds!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner