About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lauren & Ryan :: Engaged!

Meet Lauren and Ryan, one cute couple getting married in just under a year!  This couple and I have a lot in common!  From the fact that we live practically a block from each other, to the fact that they got engaged on my wedding day(!), to the fact that Ryan and my hubby both work at the same company, I think it's got to be more than a coincidence that I'm their wedding photographer!  ;)  I can't wait for their beautiful, outdoor wedding next October!  Enjoy the photos of this lovely couple!




Love Lauren's freckles.











Talk about bling!  I love it! :)











Thanks so much for spending the evening hanging out with me, Lauren and Ryan!  I hope you love your photos, and I can't wait for your big day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner