About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Jack & Addison :: Fall Photos!

Say hi again to Jack and Addison!  You may remember them from a few family sessions I've had the pleasure to take with this group!  Well, now, Addison has grown up even more, and Jack is not only walking but running around like crazy!  Seriously.  I was sore the next day from running around with this little guy!  It's amazing what a few months can do! 



How cute and mature is Addison?!


I loved that I could, for the first time, take photos of the two walking around together.  What a cute little pair!













I was definitely glad Tracy wanted to sneak in for a photo with her and the kiddos!



Thanks so much for having me capture this fun shoot for you!  
Until next time,
Loria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner