About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Sara & Travis :: Married!

It's that time of year again . . . the time when I bitter-sweetly give you my last wedding of the season!  I couldn't have had a better couple to end my 2012 weddings.  You may remember Sara and Travis from their engagement session not too long ago!  I couldn't wait for their beautiful, cathedral wedding to arrive, and it finally did!  Sara was a gorgeous bride, and Travis looked quite dapper and handsome himself!  It was a calm, quiet day, full of meaning and beauty.












Seriously.  Stunning.


These two opted for a first look before the ceremony, which allowed them to have family photos beforehand.  It also allowed for this sweet moment between the two of them, which I was honored to capture.




And it certainly did not take away from the magical moment when Sara walked down the aisle.

 
 







The priest prayed over the couple, and he asked all of the guests to lift hands and join in prayer as well.  It was a beautiful moment.














Did I mention Sara looked beautiful??


And Travis!  Seriously, how suave does this guy look?!




Congratulations, Sara and Travis!  I loved documenting your engagement and your wedding for you!  I wish you many, many years of happiness together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner