About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rylee is 1 Year Old!



Meet Brad, Ellen, and little Rylee, who just turned one year old!  My husband has been good friends with Ellen since high school, and I'm happy to know this little family!  Maybe I'll sound off my rocker to them, but this couple makes parenting look easy!  I haven't seen Rylee do anything but bring smiles to their faces, and these two still make time for fun.  If I can be a fun, laid-back parent too one day, I'll be pretty proud of myself!

I hope you enjoy the photos of this cute family of three. :)


















 Thanks so much, Ellen and Brad, for having me capture these photos for you! Happy birthday, Miss Rylee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner