About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Abby & Jimmy :: Fall Fun!

Abby and Jimmy are awesome.  I love taking pictures of these two!  And I love that they have come to me several times! :)  It makes me feel very honored to help them document their life together.  I first got onboard at their lovely wedding.  Then we had some very fun newlywed photos, then the first anniversary party, and now we bring you a delightful fall session for Christmas cards!  The day was absolutely. perfect.  It was in the upper 70s, the light was golden, and the trees were full of color!  I felt like I was walking in a photographer's dream!  And Abby and Jimmy were full of fun ideas for their photos!  I hope you enjoy!






This one made me chuckle.  I think it was Jimmy's suggestion to have her framed so he could view her like art at a gallery.  Quite the sense of humor.


Abby is super crafty!  She painted her own frame and even made this cool banner from scratch!





We had a lot of fun with this idea!  Now that I have sidewalk chalk in my prop bag, I'll have to try to use it more often!  Oh, the possibilities could be endless . . . . 




Loooove this next one.  It just feels so romantic!


 Thanks so much for having me capture memories for you once again, Abby and Jimmy!  And thank you for being such troopers with all of the crazy up-and-down-again poses!  It was a delight, and I can't wait til we can do this again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner