About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sara & Travis :: Engaged!

Meet Sara and Travis . . . an engaged couple that, like more and more these days, met each other online!  As many of you know, I met my husband online as well, so it makes me super excited to see others find their soul mate the same way!

Sara admitted that her first impression of Travis when he messaged her was "He's a serial killer!"  Haha, seriously!  How many people can say that was their first impression of their spouse?  Obviously, suspicions run a little higher when you meet people online!  But she soon found out that several of her friends knew him, and they assured her he was a great guy!  She's quite happy that she took that chance. :)

Sara and Travis, the two of you are great together!  I can't wait for your wedding in October!!
Enjoy your photos!














These photos were taken under the Wishing Tree, a special tree decorated this way only during the Chinese Lantern festival at the Botanical Gardens.  It's said that if you toss one of the large, golden coins with a ribbon tail into the tree, your wishes will come true.  Sara and Travis, here's to all of your wishes coming true for your life and your marriage! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner