About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sophia is 6 Months Old!

Look who just turned 6 months old!  
This sweet little one, Sophia, is just about as pretty as little girls get!  I got lucky enough to be her photographer through her wonderful family!  Aunt Valari's wedding has been on my blog, and so have two of her cousins, Avery and Amelia!  I absolutely love getting to see 
a whole extended family grow like this! 

I think she's trying to figure out who I am and what I'm doing with that black clicky-thing. . . .



Mary and Brett, you are the cutest new parents!  It's no mystery how Sophia turned out so pretty!


There have been a few moments since I started photography that made me want to have a baby like, now.  This was one of them.







Ok, she wasn't actually going down for a nap here, but it looks like it!  So I'll end by saying sweet dreams, Sophia!  Thanks for doing pictures with me!



Thank you, Mary and Brett, for asking me to come!  You're a sweet family, and I was so happy to take these for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner