About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Tami & Jonathan's Wedding Part 2!


 You may have just seen Tami and Jonathan's first blog post from a week ago!  If so, you read how fun of a day it was and how I have way too many pictures :)  Because of this, I now present you with part 2!  I hope you enjoy these photos from the lovely Magic House!  Thank you again, Tami and Jonathan, for making the day awesome!





















 




















I loved what happened at the very end of the night.  It was the last song, and a few circles formed on the dance floor.  Then, gradually, everyone began grouping together until the entire dance floor formed one big circle.  It really spoke to just how great of a group of people this was.  And it was a fitting way to end such a fun day.


Congratulations to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner