About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Casey, John, Avery, and Amelia

Avery and Amelia, how big you two are getting!  It feels like it was just a short while ago that I was photographing Amelia's newborn session!  And Avery had only recently turned 1!  Now, can it be true, Avery is turning 2 and Amelia is 8 months old! 
Casey and John, thanks for coming to me to document your beautiful, growing family!



Maybe this is off-topic, but I have to say that strawberry blonde has always been my favorite color of hair, and Casey, your shade is just gorgeous!!  Can I borrow your hair for a day? ;)


Little Amelia is so much more grown-up than the newborn I last saw!  Still such a pretty baby!


Avery is one high energy little girl!  I spent most of her photo time chasing her with my camera, haha!  But she did stop to pose for me every once in a while :) That is, with the help of two grandmas and mom & dad!


Peek-a-boo!


Oops!  I didn't pull this flag out of the ground . . . no, it must have been someone else . . . really!


I loved the beautiful flowers and well-kept landscaping at Blanchette Park's garden.  It was the perfect spot for a dry summer session! 


Amelia was so great at doing what she does - being cute. :)





 

Thanks again to a lovely little family!  I can't wait to see the girls continue to grow up! :)



1 comment:

  1. OMG! Thank you so much Loria, and you can borrow my hair anytime :). I can't wait to get the CD. These are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner