About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Tami & Jonathan's Wedding! Part 1


Tami and Jonathan were married a little over a week ago in St. Louis, at the gorgeous Shrine of St. Joseph cathedral followed by a reception at the unique Magic House.  Two awesome locations.  But it wasn't those that made the day special.  It wasn't the cake or the vows or the photo opportunities, either.  It was the people.  I was with this bride, groom, and bridal party all day . . . from 8 am to 11 pm!  But it was so worth it.  This group made me feel just like one of them.  From sharing girl talk during hair and makeup to laughing with a bridesmaid and her family through dinner, I couldn't have felt more included!  Tami and Jonathan, you were the sweetest of the bunch!  Thanks for allowing me to not only document your day, but join in on the fun of it with you!  You two are super cute together, and I just know you will have many, many happy years to come!

Now, on to the photos! :)





Hair Express in Hazelwood was responsible for the lovely ladies' updos! 




I absolutely love this ring, dotted with sapphire and pearl.  This is an heirloom from Jonathan's grandmother.



The mother of the bride is such a cute lady!






Lookin' good, Tami!






Did I mention the gorgeous cathedral?!







Husband and wife!



How sweet are these two together!





Tami was stunning.





Jonathan definitely brought it, too!


So. lovely.


Come back soon for photos from the reception site!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner