About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Michelle & Erik :: Engaged! St Louis Wedding and Engagement Photographer

Ahhh, Michelle and Erik.  Your photos make me feel so warm and fuzzy!
This cute couple met each other through work and got engaged in September of this year.  I thought their engagement story was super cute, so I have to share!

Michelle knew it was coming.  Any day now.  And Erik knew she knew it.  So he milked it for everything it was worth.  He constantly teased her about proposing until she was fed up!  At this point, she finally gave up thinking that it would happen any time soon.  Right about when she did, she came home one day to a rose petal path leading through their home to the bedroom, where Erik waited on one knee with a beautiful ring in hand!  And, well, she said yes. :)














Congratulations, Michelle and Erik!  I hope you love your photos, and I can't wait until your wedding in May!!  Thanks for choosing me as your photographer for this special time in your lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner