About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Brynne & Bryson :: Married! St Louis Wedding Photographer

Wedding season has started again!  And I am so happy I got to restart it with Brynne and Bryson!  These two have been some of the sweetest people to work with, and their day was beautiful.  I loved the navy and yellow colors, I loved how smoothly the whole day flowed, and I loved all of the warmth that surrounded the couple on this day!


Dardenne Presbytarian Church was the lovely venue for the ceremony.


Brynne made an awesome choice for her wedding gown, opting to wear the same dress that both her mother and grandmother wore at their weddings.  I absolutely love the dress and the meaning behind it.


















Husband and wife!










The reception was held at the Lake St. Louis Community Association, right on the beach.  The couple and the wedding party all wore boat shoes for this part of the night! 






Brynne was absolutely stunning.











The first dances were all so sweet and beautiful, but Brynne and Bryson's first dance as husband and wife completely took the cake.  While they danced, family members, including Brynne's father who played and sang, performed the music.  The song choice was "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers, with lyrics "I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart."



DJ Udes, a good friend of the bride and groom, kept the party going strong!





Thank you so much for having me be a part of your day, Brynne and Bryson!  The day was beautiful and so much fun.  I can't wait to share all of the photos with you!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding! Loria, I got teary eyed looking at these photos and I don't even know these people! These are really great.

    ReplyDelete

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner