About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Elizabeth & David :: Not Quite Married . . . Yet! St Louis Wedding and Engagement Photographer


Elizabeth and David are getting married very soon!  On June 1st, I'll be there to document their big day!  So why are they dressed in wedding duds already?  Well, Elizabeth simply has one too many beautiful dresses!  She will be wearing a dress she picked out herself on her wedding day, but this particular dress also has very special meaning.





This dress is the very dress Elizabeth's mom wore for her wedding day.  She told me her mom was so happy that Elizabeth could fit into it too, but she was sad she wouldn't see her wear it.  Now she can.





Thanks so much for having me take these for you, Elizabeth and David!  It was wonderful to help commemorate a piece of your family history as you prepare for the next chapter!  Congratulations!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner