About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Grace & Dan :: Engaged!! St Louis Wedding and Engagement Photographer

She said yes!

We were attempting to have a family session, but the rain just wouldn't clear for us.  It started off barely sprinkling, but before long it began to be more of a pour.  We all agreed; we should reconvene in a couple of days and try this again. 

"Let me try just one more shot," I said, explaining how the rain can actually make a great photo prop.  Dan knew this was his cue.  As I set up the lighting and directed Grace on where to stand, he snuck the ring into his pocket.  I asked them to just look at each other and be their mushy selves for a minute.  Grace had no idea what that meant to Dan!


I couldn't hear what Dan said, but I did hear Grace say things along the lines of, "What?  What's happening?!" and "You all knew about this??"  It was a total surprise for her, and it was an awesome experience to be a part of.



I'd say Dan did a very nice job picking out some beautiful bling for his bride-to-be!


It may seem less exciting after that story, but we met again a couple of days later to finish the session!  The lighting was beautiful, the temperature was warm, and we had much more time to get all the pics we needed!


This is Dan and Grace with their adorable son, Austin, who's almost 1 year old!






I love that all three wore cowboy boots!




I adore that red hair and those blue eyes!  So cute.


We spent the rest of the session commemorating the newly engaged couple!



How cute are these two together?!









Congratulations, Dan and Grace!  It was such an honor to take these photos for you!  I hope you have a blast enjoying your engagement! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner