About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Welcome to the World, Hayden!!

What an adorable little baby!  The instant I saw him, I was so taken by what a perfect little Gerber baby Kristin and Ashton had!


Hayden was born on May 18th, and he was a mere 6 days old for his newborn session.



What an adorable little family these three make!


I know I already mentioned how perfect and cute Hayden is, but this photo reiterates it.


And we had to sneak Roxy into the photos as well!  She insisted on being front and center. :)



Daddy and baby.  Such a sweet moment.



Thanks so much for asking me to document this special time for you!  It was so great to meet all of you, and I wish you all the happiness and joy that comes with being new parents!  Be sure to pass some tips onto me!  ;)  

Congratulations!!  You too, Roxy! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner