About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Rachel & Tim :: Married!! St Louis Wedding Photographer

It was a beautiful, sunny day, featuring the classic St Louis landmarks, a giddy bride and groom, and a 7 minute ceremony.  Rachel and Tim were so ready to tie the knot with friends and family around, and I could really sense the warmth, love, and fun that surrounded the day.

Enjoy the highlights from this lovely couple's photos, beginning with one of the sweetest first looks I've had the opportunity to photograph!





































Congratulations, Rachel and Tim, on a beautiful day and the start of a wonderful life together!  Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your super special day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner