About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Alicia & Kyle :: Married! St Louis Wedding Photographer

From the first time we met, to Alicia's bridal portraits, to the engagement session, and finally on the wedding day, I have loved working with these two!  To describe Alicia and Kyle, I'd have to use words like laid-back, fun, unique, a little nerdy, and made for each other.  These two have been so sweet to work with every step of the way.  They had me travel back near our mutual hometown of Joplin to document their beautiful day.  I can only hope they have a reason again someday soon to ship this St Louis girl around.  :)

I hope you enjoy the photos of their gorgeous, summer day in Carthage, MO.




Alicia looked beautiful!  Just wait until you see my coming-soon post of her bridal portraits!  :)


Kyle looked quite dashing as well.





These two had a first look, allowing a complete moment to see each other for the first time.  They also used this opportunity to exchange hand-written vows.  Needless to say, I felt honored to be the fly on the wall for this part of the day.








Alicia's mom tied Alicia's dress as a finishing touch right before the ceremony.


I love the moments between father and daughter right before they walk down the aisle.













After the ceremony, the couple got to sneak away for a little bit for one-on-one pictures before the reception.






Carthage Memorial Hall looked lovely in the soft tones and burlap Alicia so carefully picked out.

















Congratulations, Alicia and Kyle!  It's been awesome!  I hope you had an amazing honeymoon, and I hope it is followed by an even better life together!  Enjoy the journey.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner