About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Valari & Grant :: Waiting on Baby Boy!

I have loved the opportunity to work with Valari and Grant multiple times over the years!  It's so fun seeing their life together blossom and grow, pretty much right along with mine.  We got married in the same year, and now we are both expecting a baby . . . only one month apart! 

These two are so sweet, they actually brought a present for my baby girl to the session!  I just love working with these two, and I'm sure the pictures will show you more of why.  :)



Yep, she's glowing.







Thanks so much for coming to me to document this momentous time in your lives!  I'm so happy for the two of you, and I can't wait to meet your little one soon!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner