About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Welcome to the World, Ryan James!

I was so excited to meet this little one!  This was my very first shoot back after having my own newborn baby, and I can't think of anything more fitting!

Valari and Grant are so laid back and seem to be doing so well with being new parents.  I for one now know that is not easy to pull off! 

This family is precious.  I've so enjoyed getting to track their milestones, from their engagement, to their wedding, to their maternity session, and now this beautiful time with their new baby boy.  :)









 Favorite.



Thanks so much for allowing me to capture these important moments for you!  Congratulations, Valari and Grant!  Oh, and you too, Ely!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner