About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Abby & Jimmy :: Fall Photos!

I love that Abby and Jimmy keep coming back to me for photos!  It's always great to hang out with these two, and they just have this spark that won't go away.  I shot their wedding photos almost 3 years ago, and I've been shooting photos for them at least once a year since.  And every single time, these two still seem so in love and happy together.  It just makes me smile.  :)

Abby had the super cute idea for this session to incorporate meaningful details into a styled shoot.  They each brought a stuffed animal they've had their whole lives, and family heirlooms were included throughout. 



These bibles are heirlooms as well, one being Abby's family bible and one Jimmy's.



This blanket was a gift from Abby's uncle that was seriously made in the 19th century.  I couldn't believe how bright and new it still is!




Later, we journeyed into the grounds of Willoughby Farm in Collinsville.  Everything in there was so, can I say "farm chic"?  :)  It was the perfect setting for a fall theme!








Thanks so much for coming to me again, Abby and Jimmy!  I loved absolutely everything about this shoot.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner