About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Brianna & Tom :: Engaged!

Last Thursday I got the chance to work with a super cute couple, Brianna and Tom!  These two haven't set the date yet, but they are definitely excited to tie the knot!



Bri has such a fun, bubbly persona, and Tom is the laid-back, cool, smart one (not that Bri isn't smart too -- she is!).




We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather or a nicer setting.  It was such a great night and so fun to walk around and get to know these two a little bit!







They told me their proposal story, and it was quite unique, but if I understand correctly, Tom sent her on a variation of a scavenger hunt until she found the final clue . . . his proposal and the ring!  How fun and romantic is that?  And, she said yes.  :)  




Thanks so much for coming to me for your engagement photos, Tom and Bri!  It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to work with you again!

Talk to you soon!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner