About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Lauren & Ryan :: Married! St Louis Wedding Photographer

I have been blessed to shoot some absolutely perfect weddings this month.  Lauren and Ryan's big day was far from the exception.  This wedding was classy, elegant, natural, and oh-so lovely.  They had an outdoor ceremony at Old Hickory in St Peters, and everything was stunning.  Lauren and Ryan are awesome to work for, too.  They are so photogenic and so sweet and kind!  Enjoy their engagement photos here, if you'd like to take a look back.  Then, enjoy this be-a-utiful day!!



The ceremony location was breath-taking.  
This dress was so Lauren.  On her, it looks like it was custom made just for her.


On to the ceremony . . . .






I loved the look on Ryan's face as he saw his glowing bride walk down the aisle.





















Lauren was a truly gorgeous bride.



She looks so regal in this slim gown.


Ryan looked quite classy himself.


















Let's get this party started!











Thanks so much for choosing me as your wedding photographer, Lauren and Ryan!  Your day was everything a wedding day should be - completely beautiful and completely fun!  I wish the two of you the happiest of lives together!  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner