About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Katie, Gary, and 2 year old Gage!

Gage is 2 years old!  He's pretty happy about it, too.  I spent most of the session chasing this ball of energy around and thinking up ways to make taking photos a game.  He really brought out the kid in me, and it was a lot of fun to get those smiles out of him!  :)



I loved these sweet, sweet moments between just him and mom then just him and dad.  It's precious to see those relationships in action.










He loved playing the "get Mommy" game!


Those blue eyes.  Ridiculously cute.




Daddy and Gage had matching shoes.  I could have melted.



One of the last things we did was stop to get a few photos of just Gary and Katie.  These two are engaged, planning to be married soon, and Katie tells me photos of just the two of them were long over due.  I hope this can help hold you over!



Thanks so much for coming to me for your photos!!  You three make one cute little family, and I had a lot of fun working with all of you!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner