About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Sara & Tim :: Married!

"I wish every wedding day was like today!"  My second shooter, Cindy, and I agreed on that at the end of the night!  I've never had a bad wedding day, but this day was perfect.  The weather was beautiful, the locations were ideal and adjacent, and everyone there was warm and relaxed, especially the bride and groom!  Sara put so much thought into so many details that also really made the day shine.



One fun and unique part of this wedding day was that Sara opted to have bridesmen instead of bridesmaids.






Sara and Tim opened a gift from each other before the ceremony.








 This personalized eggshell came with the instructions, "Crack Me."






Sara looked gorgeous.










Lafayette Park makes a wonderful setting for a wedding ceremony.










Sara has done work at a bird sanctuary, and birds and animals are near and dear to her heart.  So the release of this beautiful bird that had recently reached maturity was the perfect addition to the ceremony.














I did mention she looked gorgeous, right?















The reception at Sqwires was adorned with lots of cute details, featuring cute little birds throughout.








Congratulations, Sara and Tim!  Everything about your day was wonderful, and you and yours were warm company!  Thanks for allowing us the honor of documenting your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner