About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Sophia is Turning 2!!

I love this little family!  I love that little Sophia, whose 6 month photos and 1 year birthday party photos I took, is now turning a whole 2 years old!  I love that they have one more on the way, too!
  A little brother for Sophia is due in March.  :)


We had a fun time just playing around and capturing shots of Sophia just being a 2-year-old.
I absolutely love her eyelashes!




No photo session with a two-year-old can last long without a snack break!





These three spent a little time cuddling on the couch looking at scrapbook photos, and Sophia's little face just lit up at every page!




In her bedroom, she showed me how she puts coins in her piggy bank.  
Standing on tip-toes is a must, of course!



Who wouldn't want to jump up and down on Mom and Dad's bed?!


Time for a quick "nap" . . .



. . . right before going outside to play!



Mary had these really cute letters that spelled out "TWO" which she wanted Sophia to hold one at a time for a photo.  This kinda shows how cooperative Sophia was with that idea!  Haha!


But she looked adorable no matter what!


Thanks so much for having me out to capture these photos for you, Brett and Mary!  
Your little girl is a gem!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner