About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Welcome to the World, McKay Rose!

Sweet little McKay Rose . . . she is beautiful.  She is loved.  This little girl will be in amazing hands all of her childhood, and I can't wait to see her grow up.  Blythe and Nathaniel are doing so well handling the stresses of having a newborn at home, and you know this sweet, sweet face is a big part of why that is.





I love that she took a moment to smile for me!



Nathaniel looks so proud, and I can tell he is great support for Blythe!




And, Blythe, you are one gorgeous momma!  Your beauty shines from the inside and the outside, and holding your baby, you are absolutely glowing.







I love all of the beautiful decorations and clever organization that Blythe put into the nursery!  I should have gotten some tips from her when I was designing one myself.  Sheesh!




I don't think I could imagine a cuter, happier little family.


Congratulations, Blythe and Nathaniel!  It was truly an honor to document this time for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner