About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, July 14, 2014

Katie & Gary :: Married! St Louis Wedding Photographer

This wedding day was so beautiful!  I was only there for about 3 hours, but it was the perfect amount of time.  We didn't try to squeeze everything into that time; we just enjoyed it!  And I could go on and on about how beautiful this bride looked, how gorgeous all of the details that she created herself were, and how much love and happiness could be felt that day!

Please, take a look at these photos and gush right along with me!



Katie created all of these bouquets herself, plus the sashes on all of these dresses.



Katie and Gary opted for a first look, which was simply adorable between the two of them.






















The reception decor was absolutely lovely, and so much of it was Katie's own handiwork!  



This June, the weather was really a roll of the dice.  It could be a soft, spring-like day or a sweltering summer scorcher.  This day was more the latter!  This cute little tot took advantage of the warmth and enjoyed a nice little snooze in the shade. :)



The ceremony was short, but very sweet.













Katie and Gary, your day was so beautiful, and I was so happy to be a part of it!  Here's wishing you many, many years of marital happiness!


Congratulations!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner