About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hillary & Justin :: Married! St Louis Wedding Photographer

Last month, I had the opportunity to work with an awesome couple!  Hillary is one of the sweetest and most beautiful brides I've ever worked with, and, frankly, Justin reminds me of Jimmy Fallon.  You'll have to check the pictures below and see if you can tell what I mean.  When my awesome second shooter, Trisha, and I arrived (thank you again for being amazing!), we first got to hang out with the guys for a bit.  These gentlemen were hilarious, and they were definitely up for any funny or serious poses anyone thought of.



Do you see what I mean?  Anyone?  Maybe it's just me . . . .

Photo credit: Showbiz 411
Annnnyway . . . shortly thereafter, the blushing bride arrived!  The two enjoyed one of my favorite wedding day events: a first look.  It was simply beautiful.




Guests piled in, preparing for the ceremony to begin.  Lewis and Clark Community College Chapel was a lovely location choice in every way.


At this point, I will lay my commentary aside for a while to allow the images to tell the story.  :)














Gorgeous.








One of the absolute best parts of this day was the bridal party reception entrances!  This group had the craziest, most fun entrances I have ever seen.  And think about how many I've probably seen!  It was a sight to behold.




The last event we photographed was the cutting of the cake, which was, of course, adorable.




I loved the child on-lookers, cheering them on and wondering "Can we have cake, too?"


Congratulations, Hillary and Justin!  I hope your wedding day was an absolute blast for you, as it certainly was for us!  Here's to many years of continued fun!  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner