About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Monday, December 6, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

One of the best times of the year to get family photos has got to be Christmas season!  Who doesn't love lots of red and green, twinkling lights, poinsettia, and warm happy feelings?  Ok, maybe I'm getting a little cheesy, but it is a great time for pictures!  And little girls dressed in cute Christmas dresses just make it that much better!  Josie, James, little Violet, and I ventured around the indoor area of Botanical Gardens and happened upon beautiful scenery. 
 Violet is only 6 months old, but it already seems quite certain she will be a heart stealer.  Don't just take my word for it, though.  All of the other people walking around took notice too. 



 Josie and James are clearly loving parents, and they all make quite a cute family.  I had a fun time!  Thanks for picking me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner